Monday, March 19, 2007

Small Business Printing Made Super Simple

I know that I'm probably a bit old-fashioned, but I also know I'm not alone in liking to have actual paper to read things from - as opposed to reading on screen all the time. That being said, I love the ease and convenience of documents delivered electronically in PDF form.

Over this past weekend I needed to print out a PDF document that was over 200 pages long - something I could have done on my office laser printer, but I wanted to try out Fed-ex Kinkos online printing service to see if it would be a viable alternative. I have to say, I'm impressed so far. A really big benefit is that you can order your prints double-sided, so you use a lot less paper. Combined with the savings in toner and the wear and tear on my printer, I think their service is a great deal for small businesses any time you need to print something of sufficient length. I wasn't in a rush to receive my printed document, so I asked for ground shipping service - if all goes according to plan, I'll have my printed document as promised, printed and delivered to my door - a pretty slick system that I'm impressed with!

To check it out, go to Fed-ex Kinkos Printing, register for an account and order your prints.

As I always remark when I come across a service that makes my life easier and more convenient, it's a great time to be alive!



Caroline

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home